By booking a place on the course you are confirming that you agree to the following conditions:
- The organisers reserve the right to amend the programme as necessary, including changes of speaker/presentation.
- The organisers cannot accept liability of any kind for damages and/or losses incurred by the delegates attending the course.
- It is the responsibility of the delegates to book their own travel and accommodation. In the event of a Course or Courses being cancelled, no claim can be made against the organisers for lost travel costs.
- Personal data (contact details/email address) will be held on the booking system and used only for the purpose of informing delegates about the course
All bookings made prior to the Course must be paid in full to guarantee your place. All registration will be provisional pending receipt of payment no later than July 31st. If choosing to pay via bank transfer / wire transfer you will be issued with an invoice and a confirmation email will be sent when payment is received. If you are paying by card via PayPal your place is confirmed upon payment authorisation. If you are booking after July 31st, we would request that payment be made online upon registration.
Cancellation and refund:
- If you cancel before June 11: 100% refund (minus £45 handling charge)
- If you cancel between June 12 and July 9 (including): 50% refund
- If you cancel between July 10 and August 21 (including): 25% refund
- From August 22 onward: no refund possible, but substitutes will be accepted